A range of on-off and variable flow control valves for use in low pressure irrigation systems.
- Vari-Flow™ micro range with barbed and threaded options for
micro irrigation applications.
- Vari-Flow™ model allows for variable flow control by rotating the cap.
- Green Back® and Purple Back® valves designed for simple
on-off operation and straight through flow.
- Green Back® barbed range with 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm,
21mm and 25mm size options.
- Purple Back® barbed range with 13mm, 16mm, 21mm and 25mm
- Threaded range with 1/2" or 3/4" MNPT inlet options.
- Green Back® cap for standard irrigation applications.
- Purple Back® cap for recycled water applications.
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
- Micro irrigation and low pressure irrigation systems.
- Rain tanks and other water vessel management systems.
- Secondary zone water diversion and flow control.
- Operating pressure up to 45 psi.
- Always install as an in-line valve with tubes connected to both inlet and outlet.
For technical information click here.
For technical installation drawings click here.
thread x thread
barb x barb
Green Back® Valve
Purple Back® Valve
Threaded Valve 1/2" MNPT
Threaded Valve 3/4" MNPT